Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Zapataaa

April 20, 2015 

Once upón a time, Hermana Moser received an interesting phone call from President Morales. 

"Hermana Moser, are you doing anything important today?"

"Just missionary work, president. You?"

"We were just wondering if you could hop on a combi and get to Villa. We need you in Emiliano Zapata today, and we are about to leave."

"WHAT? The emiliano Zapata that is super far away?"

"Yes." 

"Bueno, pues. Alli voy."

And so that is the story of how I got to return to the place that I love OH so dearly. 

it was so much fun! I got to see Jorge, Gloria, mis bebes (one of them can walk now!), Juan Pablo and his familia... And also Hermana Solis! And then in the ADO I saw the bishops wife from Frontera!!! WHAAAAAT?! Plus, on the way there, President Morales bought me a Subway sandwich, and let me watch the restoration movie in English with his daughter on her super nice laptop in the back of the van. It pretty much just felt like one giant birthday present from my Heavenly Father. He loves me. :)
Gloria.
Juan Pabloa and his wife, who also got baptized!  YEAS!

Hermana Solis

We had a wonderful baptism! Her name is Liliana and she is AWESOME. Probably the most spiritually intelligent 16 year old I have ever met. Which is a good thing, too, because I was definitely on the other side of the mission when the elders did her baptism interview. She was totally ready. The only sad part was that nobody from her family came. Her little brothers were sleeping, her little sister is a bit of a stinker and didn´t want to come, and her parents had left town. But we had Hermano Bartolo, who is her neighbor and a GIANT helper in missionary work, do the ordinance. He was  happy, she was happy, we were RIDICULOUSLY happy.... I love baptisms. 
Sister Knowles, Liliana, Me, Hermano Bartolo



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Wow. 9 Years. Sometimes I look at other kids that have 9 years, and I can´t believe that my baby brother is that big. Freaky. Sure love you, kid. Hope you´re being good.

My Week in Pictures:

This is a picture of my joy at seeing a dog in a bag. Hilarious!


HUCKLEBERRY!!!! I love Hermana Weaver and I love her MORE
when she shares her packages.
The other day we were walking, when suddenly Hermana Knowles disappeared! I turned around and.. lo and behold.. she had stopped in the shade. It is HOTT here.
#Ishott!



Well... That is about all I can think of. Love your guts!

I love you I love you I love you!

Hermana Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment