Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Friday, September 12, 2014

"The Immigration Adventure"

September 8, 2014
Thanks for writing me!

..Got lots to read, so this will probably be a short-ish email. Too bad, because a lot happened this week.

First of all, this is like magic-investigator land or something because the people here are AMAZING! I am in love with all of them. They´re just like "YES you can come to my house and leave me compromisos that I will fulfill." And "YES I would like to be baptized as soon as possible, please." It is the beesst.

Por ejemplo: We are teaching this family that has TRIPLETS. (No, you did not read that wrong. There are three babies). The hermano is menos activo since he was like 9 years old, and his... the hermana is investigating. She is perfect. Her answers and her questions are always exactly right. It is like clockwork teaching her. It is such a miracle that she even understands us since, well.. We are both very much American. Bless our hearts. But I love that family so much!!

We also have another investigator that is paralyzed from the waist down because he had a nasty fall of about 3 stories. The lessons with him are SO powerful. Yesterday we read Enos with him, and he loved it. He was applying it to his life like a pro. Afterwards, we prayed there with him. (That was funny, because we said we.. meaning Hermana Pasley and I... were going to kneel down, and he just looked at us like "Hermanas. I can't kneel down"."And looked at his legs all pointedly. He is hilarious). We prayed, and after he said he felt something like indescribable joy and peace in his heart. We asked him what he thought it was, and he just said, The Spirit, right? YES! It was amazing. He wants to get baptized soo bad, but the doctors say that if he bends like that it could make the damage permanent. We are all praying for a miracle.

I suppose you are now wondering about the Great Immigration Adventure of 2014. I think you[ll have to wait til Christmas for all the details... But I will tell you that I spent Saturday in immigration detention and President and Sister Morales had to come rescue me. And by me I mean us, because Hermana Cabrera was a superhero and came with me. I DO NOT want you to worry. It was just a Little mix up with my papers. Everything is fine now, and it will be a great story. "Remember that time they took me to Tenosique...?" haha.. Good times.

Pues... I love you I love you I love you!

Remember who you are and what you stand for!

Enos 1:8

Con amor,
Hermana Moser 

No comments:

Post a Comment