Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Saturday, August 23, 2014

SPECIAL CONF FUN

August 18, 2014
Dearest, Darlingest Momsie and Popsicle:

This week we have had just a GRAND ole time, because we got to go on a field trip! (I would love to send photos.. but I´m telling you now.. I don´t think that´s gonna happen). We went to the capilla (chapel) en Espejo. They told us to be there at 8, and we thought that was because they were going to make us a fancy breakfast or something, but they really just wanted us to make zone banners. Ours was awesome. I am not joking. You have to see it to believe it. (Again, sorry about the pictures. Someday. Just imagine the sweetest banner you´ve ever seen of a giant stone head, and that is what it looked like).  (And by all of that I mean that I just figured out this dumb computer and NOW WE HAVE PHOTO ACCESS!! #pedidyrecibereis). (ask and receive) 


This is the banner. Told you.
 

After the banner-making, we had a training. It was a special training where we needed to invite a member to help us practice teaching to members using a special model. We invited my favorite menos activa, Alma Rosa, to help us out. We started by talking about the restoration and the story of Joseph Smith. We sang the first verse of "Oh How Lovely Was the Morning" (is that what it´s called? I don´t remember) and then shared the first vision. She told us in that moment that she knew that everything we were saying was true. Her nephew has been taking her to the New Generation church, and she has been really confused about which church is really the true church of Christ. She has been so confused, but right then she got her answer. She also gave us a reference to her good friend Eva, and accompanied us to teach her. The restoration is SO POWERFUL! It is the coolest! There is nothing on earth like it, and we have the chance to share it all day, every day! I love being a missionary!

After the training, we went to a kids discovery center. I am not joking you, I think all the workers thought we were crazy. They had giant bubbles, and sand things, and a giant piano.. It was a blast. The only part I did not enjoy was when they dissected an eyeball. And by dissected, I mean they just poked a hole in it and squeezed all the stuff out. #nope.
 
GIaNT not functioning PIANO! WHOO!

Theeen we went to a deportiva, where we played basketball and volleyball to our hearts content! Even President and sister Morales played! President got really into it, too. He was a little offended when his team took him out of the game because he kept missing the ball... haha.

They also fed us pizza, which was awesome because pizza is delicious.

I love you all so much! Literally cannot describe in words how grateful I am for the life and the people I have been blessed with. It is too much. A full-time mission is a ridiculously small price to pay for all of the blessings that my Father in Heaven has given and continues to give me. I am so grateful!

I love you guys. Praying for yous. Peace and blessings.

I love you I love you I love you

Hermana Monster
Remember when you asked me for a cute photo for my plaque? Well, if this picture with a sombrero isn´t just the cutest thing you have ever seen then I don´t know what you want. haha... It was a gift from Matilde y Leudy. They are worried about my delicate complexion in this sun-stricken land. Bless them. 

I made macaroni and cheese! Tasted a little funky cuz the milk here is not normal.. but I still loved it. Next up: BROWNIES!


Mis hermanas y yo :) My companion is not there. I think she took the picture, actually. haha
 










No comments:

Post a Comment