Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Monday, May 18, 2015

11 de Mayo.... y sigo misionando

May 11, 2015
HOWDY FAM!

It was so much fun to see you all yesterday! I am sorry that the connection was so bad... That is what we get for being in Mexico where the internet... pues.. doesn´t really work. But at least we got to see each other, right? even if it was super mega blurry.

So today is the day that my misson card says that I should be going home. But I´m not! I am still in Mexico! WHOOOO!!! And I am not sure if I should repent or not, because I am pretty sure today it is 1000 degrees outside. We have been dying all day. And the bathroom has turned into a sauna. But it is okay... I am pretty sure I can deal. I am just so grateful that I have the opportunity to continue in the Lord´s service a short time longer. I do not feel like I have done everything I was sent here to do!

This week was really hard. No one wanted to get baptized, and actually it felt like no one was ever home. I was grouchy about it, which I shouldn´t have been, but 18 months in the mission apparently does not make you perfect. That has been a hard lesson to learn as well. Sometimes you just get so frustrated with human frailties. If I have been a missionary for a year and a half, why am I not super awesome yet?! I should be so happy and so obedient and have all of the attributes of Christ by now, right? But I am learning to be very patient, and to be nicer, and to be a more loving person generally. We are praying that this week will be way better.

I feel like I was going to write something important, but I do not remember what it was..... Probably because I feel like there is nothing much left to write. em... I hope you all have large days, and that you are happy and well and bringing the gospel to ALL THE PEOPLE!!!

I love you I love you I love you!!!

Hermana Moser

PS CONGRATULATIOONS TANNNER!!!!! (I still love you... even though you never write me and will probably not even read this. Muchas felicidades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment