Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Las muelas del juicio

February 23, 2015



So.. sorry that I am writing way earlier this week. I know I am catching some people (coughparentscought) off-guard, but my companions wisdom teeth will hopefully be taken out this afternoon, and so we decided to write home before she is in a lot of pain. 

This last week was AWESOME in the part of that ENRIQUE GOT BAPTIZED!!! YAY! It took him a thousand years to accept a baptismal date, but once he finally did it her never looked back even once. And it was one of the most spiritual baptisms I have attended in my whole mission, too. Not that anything was really different as far as the program, but when the person being baptized is really ready and they want to be baptized and they understand exactly what it is they are doing.... the spirit is just really different. It is the best feeling in the whole world, and I never want to stop feeling it. His face when he came out of the water was PRECIOUS. He was beaming from ear to ear and even gave the bishop (who performed the baptism) a big ole hug. And that´s weird for him... Enrique is a pretty serious guy. But he was so happy and so content and it was a wonderful evening. 

And Estrella, Blanca, and Zuri came too!!! After all was said and done they were talking about their OWN baptisms. That was when we told Blanca and Zuri that they have to go to church before they can be baptized. They weren´t going to be able to go because Estrella´s mom got really sick suddenly and they were going to leave early Sunday morning to go visit her. But then we had that conversation and Sunday while we were saying hi to the members IN THEY COME!!!! ALL THREE OF THEM and of course Enrique. We were so excited!!! They are progressing so well and we love them SO much!! I feel like I am with family when I am with them, and that is a big deal. Not every house feels like that. haha.. I am really excited for when they get baptized. :)
I was assigned 2 new companionships last night, and I am really excited about it because in one of them there is Hermana Pasley and in the other one there is Hermana Wood!!! YAY!! hahaha I am ridiculously excited about my new assignment, even if it means I have to travel a lot more all the way to Villahermosa. ugh. It is one of those tender mercies that my Heavenly Father has given me. :)
Nothing else really happened this week. It was just another week SUPER weird for Hermana Rivero and I. We travel a lot. We are in charge of all the ranches around Cunduacán and also Jalpa de Mendez. We went ALL the way to Rancho Nuevo and then back home and then to jalpa and then back home in ONE DAY. And all the traveling was done in combis. We were exhausted. We even had to buy hard candy to keep ourselves awake through the last few lessons of the night. haha (I know that whole paragraph probably makes no sense to you. Someday I will explain. I have a map).  

I don´t have dental issues right now.... buuuuut my camera is broken. I will try to find someone to fix it, but they say the nearest place is Villa. So don´t expect very many pictures in the next few weeks, okay? Alright. 
I love you I love you I love you!!
Hermana Monse

No comments:

Post a Comment