Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

IF I WERE A RICH MAN... diddle diddle dirrl dirle divleridlad dum!

March 16, 2015

[insert jewish salutation here]

So... I am super jealous of the talents of my baby brother that I haven´t even had the pleasure of seeing... WHY hasn´t some sort of video footage been sent this way?! 

This week was waaaay better than last week. Three important things happened. They are as follows: 

1) Thursday we had a wonderful zone conference with the President and his wife where we watched Conozca a los Mormones! Finally! It was wonderful! And so funny. I loved the football coaches wife. "WHY would you even do that, Chris?" hahaha gets me every time. Got a little teary eyed when the mom sent off her missionary... It is just a really good movie. I approve. 

We left really fast after the conference because our district leader was there and we wanted him to do some interviews. Didn´t think much of it, since the stake president was there having a meeting with president Morales. Then at like 10:15 I get a phone call.

 "Sister Moser?"

 "Yes president?"

 "...You locked us in the garage." (he means parking lot)

".....ahhahahahahaha I am so sorry!!! Do you need us to come rescue you?"

"No. I have my ways. But if you want to get rid of me, there are better ways to do it. I won´t forget this, Sister Moser."

hahaha Do you get it? The conference was in Cunduacán, so we were in charge of the keys. We had opened the gate for the presidents car to pass through.. and then we had locked it back up. hahaha whoops. Good thing the stake president has the keys. hahaha it STILL makes me laugh thinking about it.

2) Friday I went on divisions with Hermana Wood!!! My MTC companion! IT was so fun! It was awesome to see how much we have both progressed in the  last lot of months. I just kept remembering how we were the WORST in Spanish, and now at least we are understandable. haha It is AWESOME. The mission is AWESOME. There were also Reeses in the oxxo in her area, so that was exciting. 

3) Well, this part did not actually make me happy. Saturday night our lovely neighbors decided to have a party. It started at approximately 12:30 am and ended, are you ready? at FIVE in the morning. I was so ticked. Sleep is precious, and I was so sad I was awake that I cried. hahaha The music was just so loud! Like the walls were vibrating loud. Hermana Rivero slept through the whole thing. 

This week I will buy a camera. Promise. Well.. if we have time. It´s just that there´s no time! 

I love you I love you I love you! 

Hermana Moser (Sister of the broadway star Naflin Moser) (I´m serious about the video thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment