Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I don´t know what to sayyy....


Buenas tardes mí querido familia!

It´s been so long since I´ve talked to you! hahaha... Actually yesterday feels a bit like a dream. So much anticipation and then BAM. It´s over. Hermana Lopez and I were like "What just happened? Did we just talk to our families for reals? whaaaaaaaa??" hahaha But it was SO WONDERFUL to see your lovely faces and hear your even lovelier voices and I LOVE MY FAMILY! I definitely got the best one. :) 

However.. now I don´t have a blessed idea what I am going to say. I feel like I told you everything that happened this week yesterday. Por ejemplo: That I had to speak yesterday in church with approximately 15 minutes notice. WHAT? Hermana Weaver (the other Americana en the ward) also spoke. Hopefully the people could understand our Spanish... and hopefully the Spirit taught them, because I´m not sure how much they really could have gotten out of our last-minute talks. haha. Oh goodness.

We had a baptism on Saturday! Not us... Hermanas Romero and Weaver..But it was the sweetest thing ever. Her name is Hermana Dulce Maria, and she is now 80 years old. She was asked to give the closing prayer, but she got up there and just bore her testimony instead. :) She talked about how she now feels like a completely new person--completely filled with love. How wonderful would the world be if we all could remember the love that we felt on our baptism day? Or any other day that we make covenants with our Heavenly Father? It´s so true that those are the days that we feel true joy and love for everyone around us. It was a good reminder to hear from this "dulce" sister. (see what I did there? haha. I crack myself up).

Fun fact: I just turned all of the computers on this side of the cyber off by touching the cord under the table with my foot. #highquality. Actually, there´s clima (A/C) so... I´m not complaining. 
BROOKS AND TANNER AND NELSON ARE ROOMMATES IN REXBURG?! What?! That sounds like the best party ever! Tell them that they can´t go anywhere until I can spend a semester up there with them. Obviously, not as roommates... but in the same ward, maybe? Por favor? haha Also.. you can tell Jeren and Lauren that I will for sure come for a visit because I happen to love Virginia and so that suits me juust fine. 

Congratulations to Marlayna for gitten hitched! I LOVE the wedding pie. It does not surprise me at all. Marlayna looked beautiful! But it is still really weird that another one´s gone....hah

Well.. Seriously can´t think of anything else. Know that I love you and I am praying for you every day! 

I love you I love you I love you!

Hermana Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment