Elise at temple

Elise at temple
Hermana Moser

Wednesday, December 25, 2013




Hermana Cuevas, hermana Wood, me, y hermana Morales (did I mention hermana wood and I are in the same apartment?)  Also pictures of Fontera area.

The Christmas choir y el obispo!
 My beautiful bedroom.  I have the top bunk.  We share this temporarily as a foursome.  The other Hermanas will be moving two doors down.
And the kitchen.  Sometimes the rain water decides to come in and we have to get everything up off the floor. Notice we can't drink the tap water so we have a water jug for drinking purposes.  We eat yogurt or cereal every morning and the orange juice is divine!  I don't think I will ever be able to drink American orange juice again.  We have a heating element for cooking and no oven.  This and the bathroom make the sum total of our dwelling.  At least I do have hot water...if I want it.

My Christmas package did not arrive after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment